Friday, August 22, 2008

Morning Walk – Charging My Self with Positivity and Energy

Today is Saturday, August 23, 2008. Its off at work but I am here at my routine morning walk. I thought to take few pictures of the garden where I walk and share with all my blog readers.






Normally I start my walk in between 5-15 am to 5-30 am and finish my walking between 6-00 am to 6-15 am everyday except Thursday (as I need to go for prayer on every Thursday). I walk for 45 minutes. It’s having a walking track of 400 miters. On and Average I walk 4 round (each of 400 miters) in 15 minutes. All together 12-14 round a day!
While walking I hear Prayer and Bhajan in my IPod or Mobile headphone. Isn’t it excellent combination morning time with prayer…….I love it. It charge me for all my day and full me Energy and Positivity. As I walk in Garden the air is so pure and clean and the view of nature on its best at this time. 5-30 am to 6-00 am is timing when nights is going and day start. The sky is black when I start my walk and slowy and gradually black sky starts changing to day time, OH MY GOD its so lovely view!!! Try to view so day friends and than let me know.

Do you like to advise me on this matter? Please feel free to give your comment on my morning walk.

5 comments:

paul said...

When I’m reading sensation feeling I have experience when I come across with your articles. Good all over and showing it principally in order.

monica_logins said...

Simple pictures but with deep meaning on it. Maybe that's why you wanted to do your routine walk there. Peaceful place.

rhea.paris said...

Morning walk is a good exercise. I hope i can do that also.

patty said...

The place you are walking is really peaceful. Someone can meditate in the place. Very Silent place.

matilda said...

i agree with your that morning walk is one of the good excrcise. Usually girls dont do exercise specially married woman. Moms did that only when all their household chores were already done. Unless if they have servant then that's the time for moms to have their exercise. But i reallya gree with you about exercise in the morning.