Monday, August 25, 2008

Double win for Dhaval: Tops CS exam after CA

Today is Augest 26, 2008. My day starts with prayer at Dadaji's house. Back home i was reading timesofindia and i find following news. It make me feel proud as Gujarati. A student name Dhaval topped in CA and CS exam. What one person can do with focuses goal?

Dhaval had topped the all-India Chartered Accountants exam in November, 2007. After having done his schooling in Gujarati medium, Dhaval has proved he is indeed a topper.

Chairperson of Ahmedabad chapter of Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Shilpi Thapar, said: "It is indeed good news, Dhaval has stood first in the CS exams in India."

His father is a matriculate and his mother is an 8th pass while his brothers are graduates. But, that has not stopped Dhaval from scaling the heights of academic brilliance.

He is among the rare few who have managed to complete CA and CS with top honours, simultaneously. And, his lucky number is 582. He had got 582 out of 800 in CA. In CS, he has scored 582 out of 900 marks.

"My schooling was in Gujarati medium, in college I shifted over to English medium. I am overjoyed that I could prove a point. This could not have been possible without the support of my family," said Dhaval.

He is no book worm though. Like any youth of today, he is fond of cricket and internet chatting. His father owns a cloth showroom in Ratanpol and they stay in the walled city - Gheekanta.

On August 11, he joined his maiden job. He is now in Mumbai working at a CA firm.

"I am proud of my son. We are from a small village in Banaskantha. God has been very kind to us and my son has worked extremely hard," said his father.


ref: timesofindia, agentswebword, insurance software

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great achievement by Dhaval. wow

miguel said...

I'm sure many of your people will be proud of Dhaval. He is intelligent.

Leah said...

I'm sure his parents were proud of him!

Anonymous said...

I know every one are proud of you!!!

matilda said...

He is really the proud of your country!!!!