Monday, August 25, 2008

All about my Brithday 20th Augest, 1972 -2

My lucky day is Sunday.

My lucky number is 1 & 4.

My ruling planet(s) is Sun.

MY lucky dates are 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th.

My opposition sign is Aquarious.

My opposition number(s) is 8.

Your birthstone is Peridot


The Mystical properties of Peridot
Peridot is used to help dreams become a reality.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

My birth tree is Cedar, the Confidence
Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy, optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.The moon's phase on the day you wereborn was waxing gibbous.



ref: birthday calculator, agentswebworld, insurance software

5 comments:

annie said...

There is some self-interest behind every reading. There is no perfect reading without self-interests. And I’ve got that interest in reading your articles.

Anonymous said...

its so unique to know about dhirendra's birthday. so many thing just about one single day.Exclent, keep it up D.

patty said...

Thanks for letting me know what’s inside of your blog. It’s wonderful!!

adrian said...

Nice Sharing of some of your information to yur readers!!!!!!!!

marie said...

I wish my dreams will all come in reality !!!!!!!!!