Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dhirendra Patel's 37th Birthday today

Today is 20th Augest, 2008. 20th Augest is the day when i born to this earth. Today i completed 36 yr in my life. Today is begaining of 37th Year of my life. so many things, so many questions are there in my mind. Few of them are as under:

1) What i earn in my journy of 36 yr ?

2) What i learn in my journy of 36 yr?

3) Do i m on write path of my life's journy?

4) Do i am able to preform my role perfectly?

5) Do i m really growing?

Dhirendra at that age of 26 year, Dhirendra at the age of 30 year, Dhirendra at the age of 35 year and Dhirendra at on today? Do i m really growing?
All the above questions are there in my mind and i am evaluationg my self with reference to each of this questions.

I find YES, i m growing and i am on right track. At least i feel satiasfaction at what and where i am as on today at the entering of 37th year of my life. I try to be more self conciouness and more self aware which leaded me towards more maturity and more understanding of this world, life.


I take my video today to have visuall reference with my self. I don't know why i take this video but D within me want to have video and i did follow that D.

You all who are reading my this post, i request you all that if you are knowing me pleaes send me your comment. To give Your comment, i just put this thought in your mind and keeping this thought in mind kindly send your comments.


"""what change you want Dhirendra need to make him self from your view?"""""""


Your comment will be your birthday gift for me. Those who are elder than me pleaes give me blessing and those who are equal to me wish best wishes to me.


Thanks to All and Love to All

Dhirendra ( D )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you D,,, i wish many more to come

do you really need to improve D? I don't think so, what ever part i know about you, i think you are better than any othere male i know in my life.
God Bless You D

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy B-day D!Hmmm what can i say about you that u need to improve. Well your such a very sensitive man that sometimes gets over the D that he wants to be. It's not bad to praise urself but it's better to let other say more about coz they're the ones who see's the real you most of the time especially those whom you love. The thing that i admire in you is that you say your open for any comment about you but i hope that this comment be truly accepted to improve you & help more to know yourself. You're a very great&good Dad i envy you & i hope i had a Dad like you. Please do'nt overlook realities in other people's lives.

Anonymous said...

....Whatever is warm and inspiring, Whatever means most to you, whatever makes you S-M-I-L-E and brings Joy, these are wishes and Prayers for you. Belated Happy Bday! D!

marie said...

When we read something we never easily give up on that even it has a deep words; even if we get bored, we’ll find a way to understand. But with your article we don’t have to worry. Everything is accurate and clear. That’s how your article works.

elvie8888 said...

Seems looked a fine man? Belated Happy Birthday to you!!!

andrea said...

Belated Happy Birthday to You dhirendra....wish you have a succeful life and all your dreams will come true!!!!!!!!!