Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Manav Parivar Prayer-1


Good Morning Friends, Thursday,September 11, 2008. I weak up at 4-30 am and get ready to go to prayer, My elder son shivam patel also weak up at 5-00 am. Dhirendra patel, My twin brother Dharmendu, My father Nandlal Patel, My Mom Hasuben patel, My elder son Shivam and Me ,, all were ready at 5-40 am and we leave our house. We reach Dadaji’s house ( Dadaji is our Guru ). Me and Shivam Did all the ritual and pooja there for the DevBapa and Lord Krishna. I take following pictures around 6-00 am.

Following First picture is Dadaji's House Prayer room with Guru Gadi there.


Following second picture is of Manav Parivar, Ahmedabad's Prayer Hall where every thursday more than 200 people getherd and do Parivar Prathana.


Being volunteer me and rest of others volunteer, we all wear white uniform for prayer. Its Kurta and paijama for all. Take a look at Dhirendra Patel.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Unknown said...

i like......

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

cathy said...

I'm sure all of you there will be blessed!!

linda said...

Good article you got here now.