Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dhirendra Patel Ambaji Trip -3


Good Morning and it’s Friday, September 5, 2008. Its Allready afternoon here and we have finish our ritual for which we are here. After that I was purchasing few toys for Shivam, Rishi and Aastha. I not forget Dyhaan Dhirendra Patel ok. I take this picture when I was purchasing toys for kids. Location is at Ambhaji, time is around 12-00 noon.

Dharmendu, Tirth, Shivam, Rishi and Aastha were also there with me to buy toys.



Shivam buy a Firefighter, Rishi buy a Doll and Aastha buy Bunch of Wild Animals.


4 comments:

haydee.lopez said...

I notice that indians have red mark on their forehead. Is that mean. you become holy? I have seen a lot of indians do have that.

Anonymous said...

We have also that kind of place here in the Philippines. It's in Baguio city. Where there are 100 steps before anyone can reached that. Same, there are also vendors there on.

ella said...

I think your family reached where your destination will be. Everybody looks happy!!!!

Anonymous said...

So many stuff things to buy there. Most of it are toys......:)