Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dhyaan Dhirendra Patel Growing


Good Morning Friends. Today is Sunday, I am with
Dhyaan Dhirendra Patel and I notice Dhyaan is growing so fastHe Learned and still learing how to laugh and smile too. How he do,, let me explain you all here. Once He looks into our eyes, if we laugh than and than he laughs. If we remain serious or if we don’t give smile or laugh,, Dhyaan Dhirendra Patel don’t smile or laugh. See the below picture of Dhyaan Patel.


He is learning how to enter his fingure/hand to his mouth. so all the time he keeps trying and trying. See the picture below.

Dhyaan Dhirendra Patel, able to follow the object now,, see how he look at cam? If I move cam on another side,, he follow there. Look his eyes.

I m going to have his more pictures in upcoming posts.

1 comment:

lalaine said...

He is really cute. He is learning how to suck finger. That's a part of a growing child. It means he is growing now.... :)