Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dhyaan with dady at vaccination center

Good Evening Friends, today is Tuesday, September 02, 2008. At 4-00 pm, it was Dhyaan Dhirendra Patel’s Vaccination appointment. I love to go with Dhyaan and kajal because I know this exercise is for few years only. Once he be more than 5 year of age,, all these process will not going to come again. Doctor was happy with his progress. Dhyaan gain weight as well as height too. I take following pictures when I was waiting outside for Dhyaan’s turn.



Dhyaan with Dady Dhirendra Patel.

3 comments:

liza said...

It's nice to know that even daddys did some part of taking care of their children.

erica2123 said...

Ohhhhh...ouch daddy.....:) Dhyaan is i think is looking at the needle of the injection. Look at his face daddy....:)

natalie said...

Dhirendra, look at yur sons face. I think he is scared now.