Thursday, October 23, 2008

Last working day for the week

Good Morning Friends,
After long time I am writing here. Sorry for such a long break without prior notice. Sorry. I was busy with my work and one project we have taken in my company which we have to finish before October 25. we Done it. Thanks to all my team who really work so hard. They deserve appreciation and as a part of my appreciation towards them I am disclosing this.

On other side, Diwali is just two day away. All around it’s diwali mania. Everyone in the family is going for shopping; sweets and snacks are prepared for diwali. Fire Crackers already purchased. All this needs money. Everything is expensive now and on income side, the stock market and economy is going down. BSE Sexsex going towards the new lowest level for 2008. Yesterday BSE Sensex go below 10,000 point.

Thanks God, I am not active player in stock market. Ok friends, time to go and start work, we continue talk on real life again.

No comments: