Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It happens in real life


Good morning everyone. I came across with one short story that reminds me of my friend. It’s very touching story. I would like to share it with you. Here it is ........

One Night A Girl and A Boy were riding in a car… There was a complete silence, Both of them stayed quiet for a long time … The Girl then gave him a small piece of paper. Boy before reading it told the girl (wild embarrassing expression) that he wants to leave her as he is losing his interest in her. Then suddenly an over speeding car collided with their car… Girl Died and the Boy Survived.. When the boy opened the small piece of paper , He dropped a Tear because it was written … “IF YOU WILL LEAVE ME, I WILL DIE”……

3 comments:

Rama Ananth said...

It is really ironic.

Dhirendra said...

Yes, but it does happen in real life.

Dharmavirsinh Jhala said...

nice man.